You are welcome to submit a blog post for consideration for publication on this site. All you have to do is follow these rules.
- make sure your post either offers our readers practical advice on some aspect of running a business or covers a topical news item related to business
- explore our website to see the kind of topics we cover
- specify whether the post has been published elsewhere – and, if it has, provide a link to each publication
- provide something of substance, between 800 and 1500 words.
- submit content that is not relevant to the readers of this site, who are mainly business people in executive positions
- submit content that has been published elsewhere without supplying the relevant link(s)
- submit content for which you do not own the copyright
- submit content that is offensive
- submit content that is merely promotional
- include self-promotional links (if we receive enquiries from readers, we will pass them on to you).
Submitting a post does not guarantee that we will publish it. If approved, we will format it in our house style and send it to you for approval before publishing it. The post will then appear on this site and we may promote it on our social media platforms.
We do not pay for guest posts.
We do not accept guest posts that include links to sites that we deem unsuitable. A link leading to a third-party business tool that might be useful to readers within the context of your subject matter will be considered for inclusion.