The Advantage: Why Organisational Health Trumps Everything Else In Business
by Patrick Lencioni
An organisation is healthy when it is whole, consistent and complete, when its management, operations and culture are unified. Healthy organisations outperform their counterparts, are free of politics and confusion, and provide an environment where star performers never want to leave.
Patrick Lencioni’s first non-fiction book provides leaders with an approachable model for achieving organisational health – complete with stories, tips and anecdotes from his experiences consulting to some of America’s leading organisations.
The Advantage provides a foundational construct for conducting business in a new way – one that maximises human potential and aligns the organisation around a common set of principles.
In The Advantage, you will learn:
- the three biases that prevent leaders from embracing organisational health
- the difference between a smart organisation and a healthy organisation
- why the Four Disciplines model builds and maintains organisational health
- the secrets to cascading communication throughout your entire company
- how you can hold meetings and still have plenty of time for your job.