Terry Irwin to present corporate restructuring workshop in Kuala Lumpur – June 2012
Next week TCii CEO Terry Irwin is to present an interactive workshop on Corporate Restructuring in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The objective of the two-day course, organised by leading strategic business intelligence and information provider CoreVentus, is to give participants a detailed guide to successful corporate restructuring and the steps required to monitor and control the process.
The workshop is aimed at directors and managers at all levels from executive up to vice president, with responsibility for any of the following areas:
- Corporate planning
- Corporate strategy
- Group strategy
- Strategic management
- Strategic planning
- Business planning
- Business analysis
- Business development
Participants will learn to:
- identify and overcome hurdles of restructuring unique to their individual company
- manage projects and programmes effectively
- explore and develop an effective performance management process as part of monitoring the restructuring
- understand the best practice in corporate restructuring
- monitor the implementation of different strategies and action plans that form part of the company’s restructuring process.
Terry will provide case studies based on his experience, and will facilitate discussions and exercises throughout the two days.
The workshop will take place on 11 and 12 June at the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Malaysia.