Workshops and seminars
Boost your growth and profitability through best business practice workshops, seminars and masterclasses.
TCii’s team of consultants – all highly respected experts in their field – have built up a rich fund of management know-how from their decades of real-world business experience, their own research, and the input of external key business thinkers. We make this invaluable expertise available to organisations around the world through our programme of best business practice workshops, seminars and masterclasses, which we can deliver either via training organisations or in-house for individual companies.
Events for training and development organisations
We devise and present workshops and seminars lasting between one and four days, on a range of management topics. We have a number of carefully structured workshop programmes that we can tailor to the needs of your audience, and we are happy to devise other programmes on request. A typical workshop programme will include:
- Best business practice presentations on key subjects
- Real-life case studies from our own experience and from the wider business world
- Group discussions
- Individual and group exercises to put learning into practice
- Question and answer sessions
- Distribution of best business practice white papers on relevant topics
Delegates also receive free access to our library of best business practice white papers and snapshots, plus free telephone support after the event.
Event organisers always receive a flood of positive feedback from delegates attending our workshops and seminars, and we are often invited back for a repeat performance.
We offer workshops and seminars on a wide range of best business practice topics, including strategic planning and implementation, marketing, branding, corporate structuring, key performance indicators and finance for non-financial managers. Please email us or call us on 020 7099 2621 for a full list of training and development topics.
In-house corporate training and development
While externally organised workshops and seminars can serve the needs of many organisations, some companies prefer us to deliver training in-house, either at their premises or at an off-site location. This may be for one or more of the following reasons:
- They need a more tailored development programme to address issues specific to their organisation or their business sector.
- The number of employees involved makes it more practicable and also more cost effective to run the training in-house.
- They want to use the workshop as a team-building exercise as well as a skills development resource.
We can provide in-house workshops, seminars and masterclasses at a time and location of your choice, in the UK or overseas. The duration can be anything between half a day and several full days, depending on your requirements.
Next steps to high quality training from recognised experts
To learn more about a tailored training solution for your business, please email us or call us on 020 7099 2621.