Gain the extra skills, expertise and knowledge you need to bring your performance up to its full potential, to the benefit of yourself and your business.
Are you a company director or senior executive keen to enhance both your own performance and that of your organisation? Business mentoring can help you do just that.
The benefits of business mentoring
Business mentoring brings countless benefits to both individual clients and their organisations, including:
- rapid and efficient achievement of objectives
- identification and removal of bottlenecks and other obstacles
- greater awareness of alternative options
- easier management of change
- increased creativity and flexibility of thinking
- enhanced sense of control and satisfaction.
TCii offers 1-2-1 business mentoring to company directors and senior executives who wish to enhance their professional and personal performance, to the benefit of both the individual and their organisation.
How does business mentoring work?
Business mentoring targets the personal development of people who are well versed in their fundamental technical skills but need extra assistance in other skills areas, expertise or knowledge. Business mentors lever their know-how and experience by providing advice, counsel, network contacts, and political and cultural know-how, together with ongoing personal support and encouragement.
Business mentoring helps board directors and senior executives to develop their professional expertise and career. Specifically, business mentoring:
- activates their skills within their current role and helps to groom them for their next
- helps them to produce high quality decisions that define them, their authority and their effectiveness
- provides a confidential sounding board, thinking room and support for working through crucial and often complex decisions
and, perhaps most importantly:
- gives directors and senior executives an understanding of some of the more informal ways of getting things done, and some of the unwritten and unstated ways of working.
Next steps to enhanced business performance
Find out more about business mentoring and how it could help both you and your organisation by emailing us or calling us on 020 7099 2621.