Workshops and Seminars
Would you like to develop your people through a best business practice workshop or seminar, presented by a recognised expert? TCii’s Workshops and Seminars give smaller businesses access to the rich fund of management know-how that its consultants have built up over decades of real-world business experience, supported by the input of external key business thinkers.
We can deliver a workshop or seminar on the business topic of your choice, tailored to your employees’ needs, either at your premises or at a convenient off-site location.
What do our Workshops and Seminars cover?
The breadth of our consultants’ experience and knowledge means we can run workshops and seminars on all aspects of business planning and management, including:
- strategic planning and implementation
- corporate structuring
- key performance indicators.
Please email us or call us on 020 7099 2621 for a full list of training and development topics.
We can tailor certain elements to fit your requirements, but normally an event will include:
- presentation(s) on best business practice
- presentation and analysis of case studies
- individual and/or group exercises
- free white papers and other handouts on relevant topics
- two weeks’ free telephone follow-up consultancy support on issues related to the workshop/seminar.
Who will benefit from our Workshops and Seminars?
- Companies needing a tailored development programme to address issues specific to their organisation or their business sector
- Companies wanting a cost-effective training solution for their employees
How much do our Workshops and Seminars cost?
£5000 + VAT for a one-day event for up to 30 attendees.
Email us or call us on 020 7099 2621 for more information.