TCii Keynote Presentation topics
TCii regularly delivers keynote presentations at workshops, seminars, internal management meetings, sales conferences, receptions and networking events. Below is a list of some of the topics we offer.
Please call us on 020 7099 2621 or email us for further details.
- Goal setting
- Strategic planning
- Strategic planning implementation
- Blue ocean strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Do we need a new business model?
- The “Seven Deadly Sins” of a CEO
- Compensation strategy
- Going global with your business
- Managing in a slowing economy
M&A / Exiting
- Exit strategy
- How to value and sell your business
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic alliances
Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Business continuity: More than disaster recovery
- Is your organisation marketing oriented?
- Corporate identity
- Social media marketing
- Doing business in the Russian Federation – an overview
- Eastern Europe
- Doing business in the UK
- British business culture
- Key performance indicators
- High performance organisations
- Media contact: Preparing yourself
- Doing it differently: innovation and creativity
- What is knowledge management and how can I make it work?
- Dealing with “blowtorch on the belly” questions in media interviews
- Giving great answers to tough questions
Sales and customer service
- Client retention
- Defining and shaping organisational culture
- Management development
- Avoiding recruitment mistakes
- Employee retention
- Change and transition leadership