Social Media Strategy
Social media has permeated all areas of our private and business lives. As of April 2015, LinkedIn had over 350 million registered users, Twitter over 302 million active users and Facebook over 1.4 billion, while YouTube had more than 1 billion unique monthly users indulging in a total of 4 billion views per day. Clearly, social media is no longer something that can be ignored.
Selective and targeted use of social media as part of your business development strategy can be a powerful tool for growth. TCii’s Social Media Strategy package will enable you to make the most of your opportunities.
What does our Social Media Strategy cover?
The strategy development will vary from business to business, but could include:
- Answers to the questions:
- What is social media?
- What role does – or could – social media play in my business?
- What are the key social media channels?
- How do I engage in these channels?
- How do I evaluate progress?
- Resources to run a social media campaign
- Development of a strategic road map
Who will benefit from our Social Media Strategy?
- Businesses looking to grow
- Businesses looking to increase profitability
- Businesses seeking a more focused approach to social media, with less wasted time
- CEOs/MDs who do not have the time or experience to produce their own strategy
How much does our Social Media Strategy cost?
£4500 + VAT for up to three days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.