Organisation and Succession Planning Strategy
If you are to achieve your strategic goals, you will want to ensure that your organisational structure is aligned with your business development strategy. TCii’s Organisation and Succession Planning Strategy package will enable you to do so. Our service also includes the development of a succession plan for the leadership of your business and, where relevant, key positions within your organisation.
We usually carry out the strategy development over a period of one month, spending a minimum of two full days with your company’s business decision maker and his or her senior team.
What does Organisation and Succession Planning Strategy cover?
The elements addressed will vary from business to business, but usually include:
- Discussions with the business decision maker and key members of their team
- SWOT analysis
- Review of the organisation
- Review of strategic goals
- Team assessment
- Definition of critical success factors (CSFs)
- Development of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Development of a strategic road map
Who will benefit from Organisation and Succession Planning Strategy?
- Businesses looking to align organisational structure with corporate strategy
- Businesses looking for a clear succession plan
- Businesses looking to plan for the future
Clients purchasing our Organisation and Succession Planning Strategy often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
How much does Organisation and Succession Planning Strategy cost?
£4000 + VAT for up to two days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.