New Product or Service Development Strategy
If you are planning to introduce a new product or service, TCii’s New Product or Service Development Strategy will enable you to do so profitably. As well as devising a robust development and implementation strategy tailored to your needs, we will pass on the know-how to enable you to maintain the programme successfully in-house.
We carry out the strategy development work over a period of three days, which includes a minimum of two full days with the business decision maker in your company and his or her senior team.
What does our New Product or Service Development Strategy cover?
The strategy will vary from business to business but usually includes:
- Rationale for the new product or service
- The hurdles that inhibit product or service development
- Setting up a ten-stage development plan:
- Right mind set
- Company analysis
- Market analysis
- Idea generation
- Product or service definition
- Attitude research
- Consumer research
- Test market
- Product or service launch
- Growth and reinvestment
Who will benefit from our New Product or Service Development Strategy?
- Businesses looking to grow revenue
- Businesses looking to increase profitability
- CEOs/MDs who want a robust and practical new product or service strategy, complete with a clear road map for future product or service introductions
Clients purchasing our New Product or Service Development Strategy often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
How much does our New Product or Service Development Strategy cost?
£4500 + VAT for up to three days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.