Are you making the best use of networking opportunities to grow your business? Networking is still not a significant weapon in the promotional armoury of many businesses. And those that do use it often find the results disappointing. The key reason is the lack of a clear networking strategy and implementation plan, which means that much of the time and effort spent on networking is wasted. TCii’s Networking Strategy will help you to identify and exploit the most effective networking opportunities.
What does our Networking Strategy cover?
The strategy development will vary from business to business, but could include:
- Review and analysis of current networking practice
- Networking goals
- Target markets
- The truth about networking
- Focused activity
- Slow burn
- Proactivity and discipline
- Relationship building
- Networking groups
- 1-2-1 networking
- Networking process
- Metrics and evaluation
- Consolidation of your networks
- CRM systems
- Use of social and digital media in networking
Who will benefit from our Networking Strategy?
- Businesses looking to grow
- Businesses looking to increase profitability
- Businesses seeking a more focused approach with less wasted time
How much does our Networking Strategy cost?
£3500 + VAT for up to two days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.