International Expansion Strategy
Are you thinking of expanding your business internationally? TCii’s International Expansion Strategy will help you to make the right decisions about your target market, your entry route and your strategy. If you have already begun the expansion process, we will help you to negotiate the minefield that is international trade and distribution, and make the most of the opportunities that are out there.
We usually carry out the strategy development over a period of one month, spending a minimum of two full days with your company’s business decision maker and his or her senior team.
What does International Expansion Strategy cover?
The development process will vary from business to business but usually includes:
- Discussions with the business decision maker and key members of their team
- Clarification of the reason(s) for international expansion
- Alternative action evaluation
- SWOT analysis
- Targeting markets
- Identification of critical success factors (CSFs) for the new market
- Alternative ways of entering the market
- Review of competitors
- Definition of strategic goals
- Development of a strategic road map
Who will benefit from International Expansion Strategy?
- Businesses looking to grow internationally
- Businesses looking to increase profitability via a robust international expansion strategy
- CEOs/MDs who want an objective, external evaluation of their international expansion opportunity, together with a clear road map for the future
Clients purchasing our International Expansion Strategy package often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
How much does International Expansion Strategy cost?
£4500 for up to three days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 per day.