If you are planning to exit your business, you will want to achieve the best possible sale price and pay the minimum amount of tax. TCii’s Exit Strategy will plan and prepare your company for a sale to a third party, and is designed to deliver the best possible selling price within market conditions.
The sale of a business, if the best price is to be obtained, can take up to three years from start to finish.
What does our Exit Strategy cover?
The strategy development will vary from business to business, but could include:
- Business audit – is the business ready for sale?
- Definition of goals
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Team assessment
- Grooming and corrective action
- Target identification
- Tax and transaction advice
- “Soft” target marketing
- Screening and evaluation of potential buyers
- Initial discussions and non-disclosure agreement
- Shortlist creation
- Help with negotiations
- Transaction support
- Post-sale objectives and action plan development
Who will benefit from our Exit Strategy?
- Business owners looking to exit
- Business owners looking to maximise their ROI on exit
- Business owners seeking a more focused approach with less wasted time
- CEOs/MDs who do not have the time or experience to produce their own exit strategy
How much does our Exit Strategy cost?
£5500 + VAT for up to two days.
Additional days by agreement: £2000 + VAT per day.