Environmental sustainability is now high on the agenda of today’s enlightened businesses. TCii’s Environmental Sustainability Strategy is designed to help clients to transition to a sustainable business model. The benefits of such a change are not limited to lowering your impact on the environment: they also include lower costs, a more resilient business, better motivated staff and higher customer approval levels.
The strategy can involve anything from energy audits to product innovation; from green procurement to a full-blooded reappraisal of how the business functions.
We usually carry out the strategy development over a period of six months, spending a minimum of two full days per month with your company’s business decision maker and his or her senior team.
What does our Environmental Sustainability Strategy cover?
The strategy development will vary from business to business but usually includes:
- What is sustainable development?
- Environmental sustainability
- Economic sustainability
- The business case for sustainable development
- Development of a sustainability strategy for key business driver areas
- Implementation of the plan
- Monitoring and review of the plan
- Continuous improvement process
- Communication and reputation management
Who will benefit from our Environmental Sustainability Strategy?
- Businesses looking to develop and implement an environmental sustainability policy
- Businesses looking to increase profitability and lower their costs
- Businesses seeking higher customer approval levels and more highly motivated staff
Clients purchasing our Environmental Sustainability Strategy often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
How much does our Environmental Sustainability Strategy cost?
£5000 + VAT for up to three days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.