When catastrophe strikes, having a robust disaster recovery/business continuity plan in place can mean the difference between survival and demise of a business. TCii’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Strategy will ensure that your organisation has in place everything it needs to survive a catastrophic event.
What does our Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Strategy cover?
The elements of the strategy will vary from business to business, but could include:
- The importance of disaster recovery/business continuity planning
- The objectives of the disaster recovery/business continuity plan
- The planning process
- Management commitment
- The planning group
- Risk assessment
- Priority setting
- Recovery strategy
- Data collection
- Formal plan
- Testing procedures and criteria
- Testing the plan
- Approving and implementing the plan
Who will benefit from our Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Strategy?
- Businesses looking to develop a robust and practical plan for ensuring business continuity in the event of a disaster
- Businesses looking to prove to their own customers their preparedness for dealing with disasters
How much does our Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Strategy cost?
£5000 + VAT for up to three days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.