Core Competencies Review
Would you like an objective, frank and clear assessment of your company’s core competencies, so that you can use them to increase your profitability? TCii’s Core Competencies Review package will give you a detailed picture, along with recommendations for fully exploiting your core competencies and possibly outsourcing your non-core competencies to improve efficiency.
We usually carry out the review over a period of one month, spending a minimum of two full days with your company’s business decision maker and his or her senior team.
Clients purchasing our Core Competencies Review often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
What does our Core Competencies Review cover?
The review will vary from business to business but usually includes:
- Discussions with the business decision maker and key members of the team
- SWOT analysis
- Key business developments during the last three years
- Review of:
- key customers and their feedback
- the market
- the organisation
- the competition
- Team assessment
- Unique selling propositions (USPs)
- Critical success factors (CSFs)
Who will benefit from our Core Competencies Review?
- Businesses that wish to understand and exploit their core competencies, and potentially outsource their non-core areas
- Businesses looking to increase profitability
- Businesses that want clear recommendations on next steps
How much does our Core Competencies Review cost?
£3500 + VAT for up to two days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.