Are you looking to establish, maintain or increase competitive advantage in your marketplace? Would you like to increase your profitability? Then you need an objective, frank and clear assessment of your market, your competitors’ strengths and USPs, and the relative attractiveness of your current and potential future markets. TCii’s Competitive Analysis package will give you all of this and more.
We usually carry out the analysis over a period of one month, spending a minimum of two full days with your company’s business decision maker and his or her senior team.
What does our Competitive Analysis cover?
The elements of the analysis will vary from business to business, but could include:
- Your goals
- Your SWOT
- Competitive SWOT analysis
- Your unique selling propositions (USPs)
- Competitors’ USPs
- Market evaluation
- Market expansion analysis
- Your and your competitors’ organisation structure
Who will benefit from our Competitive Analysis?
- Businesses looking to establish, maintain or increase competitive advantage
- Businesses looking to increase profitability
- CEOs/MDs who want an independent, objective competitive analysis and recommended actions
Clients purchasing our Competitive Analysis package often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
How much does our Competitive Analysis cost?
£4500 + VAT for up to three days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.