Business Strategy Development
Do you want to understand and focus on the right strategy to achieve sustainable, profitable growth? Would you like to develop a clear road map and milestones to guide you on your journey? TCii’s Business Strategy Development package will address all the crucial issues involved.
We usually carry out the development process over a period of one month, spending a minimum of two full days with your company’s business decision maker and his or her senior team.
What does Business Strategy Development cover?
The elements addressed will vary from business to business, but they usually include:
- Discussions with the business decision maker and key members of their team
- Review of profit and loss statements for the last three years
- Clarification of objectives
- SWOT analysis
- Review of:
- key customers
- the market
- the organisation
- the competition
- marketing strategy
- Team assessment
- Definition of:
- unique selling propositions (USPs)
- critical success factors
- key performance indicators
- strategic goals
- Development of a strategic road map
Who will benefit from Business Strategy Development?
- Businesses looking to grow
- Businesses looking to increase profitability
- Businesses that want a robust business development strategy and a clear road map for the future
Clients purchasing our Business Strategy Development package often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
How much does Business Strategy Development cost?
£5000 + VAT for up to two days.
Additional days by agreement: £2000 + VAT per day.
For an informal discussion about our Business Strategy Development package and how it could benefit your business, email us or call us on 020 7099 2621.