Do you want an objective, frank and clear assessment of your business, your market and your competitive strengths, together with “road map” recommendations for the future? Then TCii’s Business Review is the service you need.
We usually carry out the review over a period of one month, spending a minimum of two full days with your company’s business decision maker and his or her senior team.
What does our Business Review cover?
The review agenda will vary from business to business, but usually includes:
- Discussions with the business decision maker and key members of the team
- Review of profit and loss statements for the past three years
- SWOT analysis
- Review of:
- key customers
- business pipeline
- the market
- the organisation
- the competition
- marketing strategy
- Team assessment
- Definition of:
- unique selling propositions (USPs)
- critical success factors (CSFs)
- key performance indicators (KPIs)
- strategic goals
- Development of a strategic road map
Who will benefit from our Business Review?
- Businesses looking to grow and increase their profitability
- Businesses wanting a better understanding of their competitive position
- CEOs/managing directors who want an objective, external evaluation of their business, and a clear road map for the future
Clients purchasing our Business Review often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
What does our Business Review cost?
£4500 + VAT for up to three days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.
For an informal discussion about our Business Review package and how it could benefit your business, email us or call us on 020 7099 2621.