Business Plan Review
Do you need help in completing or fine-tuning a business plan, either for running your business or for raising finance? Or would you like an objective external evaluation of your existing business plan? Either way, TCii’s Business Plan Review will give you everything you need. At the end of the review you will have a robust, realistic business plan, together with clear guidance on your next steps.
We usually carry out the review over a period of one month, spending a minimum of two full days with your company’s business decision maker and his or her senior team.
What does our Business Plan Review cover?
The Business Plan Review will vary from business to business, but usually includes:
- Discussions with the business decision maker and key members of their team
- Clarification of the plan objectives
- Evaluation of the likelihood of successfully achieving the objectives
- Review of:
- the organisation
- the competition
- marketing strategy
- Team assessment
- Definition of:
- unique selling propositions (USPs)
- critical success factors (CSFs)
- key performance indicators (KPIs)
- strategic goals
- Development of a strategic road map
- Recommendations on plan modifications
Who will benefit from our Business Plan Review?
- Companies that want a robust, realistic plan for running the business or raising finance, plus clear guidance on the next steps
- CEOs/MDs who want an objective external evaluation of their business plan
Clients purchasing our Business Plan Review often combine it with our Business Mentoring package to ensure that the recommendations are implemented and key staff fully involved.
How much does our Business Plan Review cost?
£4500 + VAT for up to three days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.