Business Development Training
Your people are your most valuable asset, and the time and money you already spend on their continuing professional development (CPD) is a wise investment. Building on this, TCii’s Business Development Training will improve your employees’ existing customer service and client acquisition skills, and provide them with additional insights and techniques from the practices of the most successful companies.
We can tailor our training programmes to your budget and customise them to the requirements of your business. Do you want sales coaching for a senior rainmaker? A half-day group training session for a sales team? A business development culture awareness programme across the entire organisation? Whatever your needs, we will devise the perfect package for you.
What does Business Development Training cover?
Choose from any combination of:
- Training needs analysis
- Personality profiling of marketing and customer service skills
- One-to-one coaching
- Classroom-style training
- Work shadowing
- On-call mentoring
- Sales skills audit
- Customer relationship management (CRM) implementation training
- Business development integration consultancy
What specific issues does Business Development Training address?
Some clients have clear ideas about the outcomes they seek and the issues that need addressing. Others ask us to undertake the analysis and make recommendations. The most common modules requested include:
- Winning clients from word of mouth
- Profitable networking
- How to deal with price questions
- Closing the deal and opening a client file
- Cross-selling other company services
- Spotting new fee-earning opportunities
- Dealing with objections from clients
- Better customer service for better client acquisitions
- Using social media to generate more and better client leads
Who will benefit from Business Development Training?
- Companies looking to merge or newly merged
- Well-established companies looking to embed a dynamic culture of client acquisition
- New companies seeking essential marketing and sales skills
- Organisations wanting to install a rainmaking philosophy across multiple locations
How much does Business Development Training cost?
£3500 + VAT for up to two days.
Additional days by agreement: £1500 + VAT per day.