The objective of this workbook is to enable you to take stock of the current status of your business and personal strategy. This will be used to establish priorities for issues and topics to be raised, and to establish individual accountability and commitment.
In some sections of the questionnaire below you will be asked to enter a simple response to each of the challenges, choosing from the following:
B Yes/OK but needs improving
C Partly done
D Strategic: needs priority attention
E Not satisfactory, but can live with it
F Not applicable
Other sections require a yes/no answer.
Space is provided for fuller answers where appropriate.
Sign up to our newsletter
– to stay up to date and gain access to regular bulletins, news and our insight on current events
IN OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER
“Setting up a good credit control system”
– our April White Paper will help you convert your sales into cash
“Establishing a supply chain function gets stock under control”
– this month’s featured case study
“Are you investing in your own leadership?”
– our April Snapshot sets out the top five questions to consider
“How to get the best out of business mentoring”
– our video on the principles and the benefits for both mentors and mentees
“Are partnerships an effective business growth strategy?”
– guest author Andrew Newton explains how to avoid the pitfalls and build trust