The objective of this workbook is to enable you to take stock of the current status of your business and personal strategy. This will be used to establish priorities for issues and topics to be raised, and to establish individual accountability and commitment.
In some sections of the questionnaire below you will be asked to enter a simple response to each of the challenges, choosing from the following:
B Yes/OK but needs improving
C Partly done
D Strategic: needs priority attention
E Not satisfactory, but can live with it
F Not applicable
Other sections require a yes/no answer.
Space is provided for fuller answers where appropriate.
Sign up to our newsletter
– to stay up to date and gain access to regular bulletins, news and our insight on current events
IN OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER
– our April White Paper describes the three essential tenets of customer service
“Achieving a positive result from a CVA”
– this month’s featured case study
“Online meetings checklist”
– a timely guide for remote working in our April Snapshot
“A 13-point recovery plan for difficult times”
– this month’s video offers a raft of survival tips
“Mothballs and spring cleaning”
– guest author Andrew James on how to come out fighting when the COVID-19 shutdown ends