In these difficult times, as the customer pool shrinks and budgets tighten, companies must fine-tune their marketing efforts.
Here are 12 tips on refining your marketing approach to maximise effectiveness and minimise costs:
- Eliminate marginal investments.
- Increase direct marketing.
- Negotiate discounts on trade publication advertising.
- Use trade shows smartly.
- Enhance your website.
- Move to virtual seminars and workshops.
- Put marketing collateral online.
- Publish articles on your subject of expertise.
- Use newsletters.
- Provide speakers to meetings and conferences.
- Find a marketing partner.
- Create a referral programme.
Sign up to our newsletter
– to stay up to date and gain access to regular bulletins, news and our insight on current events
IN OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER
“Business continuity in a recession”
– as the double-dip looms, our November White Paper spotlights operational risk
“Crisis management helps a company to cope with the sudden death of its CEO”
– this month’s featured case study
“Tips for productively working from home”
– our latest Snapshot outlines seven ways to avoid getting sidetracked
“Competitive advantage and USPs”
– if you’re not sure what yours are, watch our November video
“Generous leaders win in the end”
– guest author Gary Coulton, CEO of Adaptive Intelligence Consulting, explains why