In these difficult times it is not always possible to hire a PR agency to pitch a story for you. But you can quite effectively pitch it yourself to the media, if you follow a few basic rules.
Journalists are often under pressure of time and the last thing they want is vague waffle. So follow the BRAVO Principle.
Sign up to our newsletter
– to stay up to date and gain access to regular bulletins, news and our insight on current events
IN OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER
“Business continuity in a recession”
– as the double-dip looms, our November White Paper spotlights operational risk
“Crisis management helps a company to cope with the sudden death of its CEO”
– this month’s featured case study
“Tips for productively working from home”
– our latest Snapshot outlines seven ways to avoid getting sidetracked
“Competitive advantage and USPs”
– if you’re not sure what yours are, watch our November video
“Generous leaders win in the end”
– guest author Gary Coulton, CEO of Adaptive Intelligence Consulting, explains why