Many business owners and directors do not know how to value their business. Some have wildly optimistic aspirations that mean they will never be able to sell. At the other extreme, some simply do not realise the value of their business and close down when they choose to exit. Either way, a sense of realism is required to set expectations and a target value, and establish a plan to maximise the value on the eventual sale.
Three stages of selling a business
In this White Paper we look at how to assess the value of your business and maximise it for sale.
Sign up to our newsletter
– to stay up to date and gain access to regular bulletins, news and our insight on current events
IN OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER
“M&A risk management”
– our December White Paper sets out an approach that you can adapt for your organisation
– how we helped a company improve performance and profitability
“The five forces of disruption”
– our latest Snapshot explores the challenges and opportunities they will present
“Six steps to a winning strategy”
– our December video gets to the heart of the strategic process
“What’s your return on behaviour?”
– guest author Gary Coulton explains what happens when you choose “fight” mode